Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hello Blogosphere! I am back and blogging again. My old blog, www.milkandblood.blogspot.com is still alive but I can't access it anymore as my old email address died.

I still have my blogs at www.nazgulqueen.multiply.com but for now this is yet another home for my thoughts, musings, rants, strange ideas and prescriptions.

I've been wanting to do this for so long, to just write what I want to--about tenterhooks, dark chocolate concoctions, party pirate rabbits, mardi gras beads, vaccinations, human folly, relationships, tentacles and tall black boots. I love writing for the paper (though I'm just limited to film and television there) and the comic (we're down to its last issue) and this girl just needs another outlet.

So welcome aboard, it's another busy day in the real world so I'll check in with all of you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment